Dave is a lifelong resident of Delaware County, a veteran, a truck driver, a husband, and a father.
For the past ten years he has served as the President and Principal Officer for the Teamsters Local 312. Working for his union, he got to see first hand the struggles of the men and women in his union. He sees families in Delaware County suffering with stagnant wages and increasing taxes, while giant corporations who can afford teams of lobbyists get by with paying less and less.
It’s time for a change. It’s time to give the power back to regular people.
Dave is running for State Representative because he knows that together we can achieve:
- Forcing the ultra-wealthy and giant corporations to pay their fair share
- Protecting and growing Delaware County based small businesses
- Better Delaware County schools so our kids can get a world class education
- Lower property taxes
- $15/hour minimum wage
- Affordable health care for everyone
- Higher middle-class and blue-collar wages
- Freedom from gun violence
- Pre-K for every child in Pennsylvania